I sometimes forget how rich some EXO-L are.
They are able to buy our boys iPads, things from Gucci, and apparently Rolex watches!
One wealthy fanclub by the name of POLARLIGHT purchased a $10,000 Rolex watch for EXO-K’s Baekhyun!
They bought him a Rolex Submariner Black Dial Ceramic Bezel Steel Mens Watch to be exact, and the total price was $9,654.25.
They got the idea to buy him the watch after they observed him eye-ing the time pieces while he was out and about.
Judging from the pictures, it does look like he really wanted one of these luxury time pieces.
We’re glad that POLARLIGHT could get him the presents he was debating buying for himself.
We bet unwrapping his Rolex was one of his happiest moments of 2014.
But that watch is not all he got for Christmas.
POLARLIGHT also got him:
- AKG earphones
- Chrome Hearts ring
- Neil Barrett Hats
- APC Trilby hat
- MSGM hat
- Pual Smith Brogue Trainers
- MSGM Sweatshirt
- Rag & Bone Sweatshirt
- Tom Ford Sunglasses
- Super Spectacles
- iPhone case
- New Era hats
- 5CM Dress Shirt from Always Loyal
Life’s not too shabby for our EXO boys. They get paid a pretty good amount, and they also get expensive gifts from their fans.
It pays very well to be a male idol.
Here are what other EXO-L are saying about POLARLIGHT’s gifts:
– As expected of Polarlight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
– So jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– I can’t buy you anything but Nutella, sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– It’s good to be celebrities ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– How much..??
– Ah jinja they really did it
– Rolex is just one of the gifts
– As expected of Byun Baekhyun
– Rolex is really expensive
– It’s Polarlight…as expected Chinese unnies
– I also want to wear it
– It’s not even his birthday but Christmas presents…New Year, Chuseok, Han-gul day…wow
– I was curious PL or HoneyB would be the first one, and it’s PL
– When it comes to supporting, Baekhyunie’s fansites are the best
– I wanna be Baekhyun
– Finally PL. If I had that amount of money, I would buy my friend chickens
– I voted for HoneyB but it’s PL
– If I were born again, I want to be a male idol..
– He only stopped by seeing that ads then…
– Koong ah…it suits you well