Earlier today, it was confirmed that EXO’s Chen would be joining SM’s new line-up for “SM’s The Ballad”.
At first, it was only reported that he would be singing a duet with f(x)’s Krystal called “The Good and Bad (When I Was, When You Were)”, but now it’s confirmed that he’ll be singing a total of three songs for the album!
Chen will also be singing the Chinese version of the title track “Breath” with SM’s solo artist Zhang Li Yi, as well as another duet track with SHINee’s Jonghyun called “One Day”.
The entire album will be filled with some of the most powerful vocalists in SM Entertainment. It’s definitely something to look forward to.
Here’s the full track list for SM’s The Ballad “Breath”:
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon & SHINee’s Jonghyun – Breath
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon – Set Me Free
- SHINee’s Jonghyun and EXO’s Chen – One Day
- f(x)’s Krystal & EXO’s Chen – The Good and Bad (When I was, When You Were)
Here are four tracks that we’re not yet sure will be included in the Korean release of the album (most likely not):
- EXO’s Chen & Zhang Li Yi – Breath (Japanese version)
- TVXQ’s Changmin & f(x)’s Krystal – Breath (Japanese version)
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Japanese version)
- Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Chinese version)
We hope that they would be, but who knows, SM Entertainment might want us to be 3 separate sets of albums… It wouldn’t be uncharacteristic of them.
Even so, we can’t wait for SM’s The Ballad’s new release! With all of these amazing vocalists participating, I’m sure it’ll be one of those albums that we’ll have on constant repeat.