Baekhyun is one of the main vocalists in EXO-K. He has a powerful and charismatic voice and stage presence, but off the stage, he is a bright, cheerful, childlike person. He is closest with member Chanyeol, and together they cause a lot of ruckus in the group. Members say that Baekhyun is constantly talking, and that he and Chanyeol always spend their times playing video games in their dorm room. Baekhyun is a friendly person who loves to socialize with others and make new friends.
- Stage Name: Baekhyun
- Real Name: Byun Baek Hyun
- Nickname: Bacon, Beef
- Position: Main Vocalist
- Born: May 6th, 1992
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Personality: Bright, cheerful, kind, loves to socialize, likes making new friends
- Family: Father, Mother, older brother (7 years)
- Height: 174cm or 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 58kg or 128lbs
- Blood Type: O
- Education: Jungwon High School
- Super Power (Badge): Light (Sun)
- Habit: No particular habit (that he knows of)
- Favorite Foods: Korean food, Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food. He likes all food, he doesn’t discriminate.
- Favorite Number: 48
- Favorite Colors: Black, White, Grey
- Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies, singing, hapkido, playing the piano
- Favorite Music: R&B, pop music, punk rock
- Favorite Movie: Sci-Fi fantasy and action movies
- Favorite Motto: “Life is only a path full of efforts”
- Favorite place to go: The practice room
- Favorite Fashion Style: Tidily casual
- Role Models: Rain
- Celebrities they’re close with: None (at the moment)
- His ideal girl is someone full of charm.
- While studying for entrance exams, he was scouted by an SM scouting agent.
- He joined SM Entertainment through the SM Casting System in 2011.
- He was officially introduced as an EXO member on January 30th, 2012.
- He made a cameo appearance in TaeTiSeo’s Twinkle music video.
- Chanyeol says Baekhyun yelps like a dog 40 times before going to sleep.
- He joined his high school’s musical band and they won an award at a local rock festival.
- On stage, he is filled with charisma, but off stage, he is cute, fun, and a breath of fresh air for those around him.