EXO has become the first artist to top the new “One Asia Chart MUSIC 40“.
The One Asia Chart is Asia’s first uniformed music chart, meaning it takes into account record sales from large music stores throughout many Asian cities. It also takes into account an artist’s SNS traffic.
One Asia Chart takes sales records from 6 of the largest Asian major record stores, including Seoul’s Hottracks, Hong Kong’s and Singapore’s HMV, Taipei’s G-Music, Manila’s Astroplus, and Jakarta’s Duta Suara.
The chart was released on October 15th, and EXO had the honor of being the 1st #1 artist featured on it. The rankings reflect sales from throughout September.
- EXO ranked 1st on the chart with their XOXO album.
- G-Dragon came in 2nd place with Coup D’e Tat.
- BTOB came in 3rd with Thriller.
- Busker Busker came in 4th with Busker Busker:2nd Album.
- Teen Top also made the top 10 with Class, ranking at #8.
Congratulations to EXO for achieving another victory! For the full details about the new One Asia Chart, you’d have to read about it in the 1st issue of “The Celebrity” or on One Asia Chart’s official website.