Just when you thought EXO fans couldn’t get any more crazier, they manage to surprise you. So what’s the latest crazy thing they’ve done?
A number of crazy fans have gotten together and are starting to petition League of Legends, a very popular online battle arena game, to get LoL pro gamer “Exo” to change his name.
Because of League of Legend’s popularity and the LoL World Championship starting up, many pro gamer’s names started to pop up on search rankings. The crazy EXO fangirls noticed Exo’s name and immediately got into a hissy fit.
The actions of these fangirls have upset netizens all over. Here are a list of top netizen comments translated by NetizenBuzz:
1. [+100, -7] There is seriously no solution to these fans…
2. [+77, -6] Even the journalist sounds pissed at the fans in this article ㅋㅋㅋ EXO cockroaches, do they really not know that they’re ruining their own artist’s image
3. [+62, -4] Finally a journalist who wrote the real netizen response in his article
4. [+61, -8] No solution to these stupid EXO fangirls… They’re a menace to society. How could they report a player over his nickname;; and who cares what his nickname is anyway, what’s it got anything to do with them? I swear, only 1 in 100 fans are normal beings… ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -2] As an EXO fan, this is so embarrassing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope these so called fans will leave the fandom once the group goes on hiatus ㅠㅠ
6. [+23, -2] Are there more lol fans or EXO fans
It seems like these fan girls don’t realize that EXO doesn’t own the copyrights to their name, just like Big Bang doesn’t own the copyrights to theirs. It’s stupid to demand a player to change his username just because it’s the same as your favorite boy band’s.
And this doesn’t help EXO’s case at all.
Netizens know that a lot of EXO fans are borderline insane, with all of their privacy invasion, their disregard for the public’s safety, their reckless behavior, their inappropriate touching of the boys, and most recently, their behavior at the Daejeon fansign event.
Like seriously, even a fan boy at Daejeon starting climbing poles to see a glimpse of EXO.
What sucks is that the stupid actions of these fans reflect onto EXO, who has been receiving a bunch of hate from random netizen’s not because of any fault of their own, but because of the fault of their followers.
I really hope these psycho fans settle down and fast.